Upload Your Media
We are proud of the exceptional talent found in our schools and the students and staff who possess the dedication, talent, and enthusiasm that make CAPTIVATE such a success.
If you’ve got great photos, videos or audio of CAPTIVATE events we’d like to see them. Upload them here!
What kinds of files can you upload?
Vtually anything. Photos, videos, audio, PDFs, Word documents, PowerPoint shows and anything you can think of.
Have more than one multimedia item to upload?
Not a problem! You can upload up to 75MB in a single uploading session and you can upload as many times as you like.
How do you upload?
- Click on either the 'Add files' or 'Add Folders' buttons to browse for the multimedia item(s) you'd like to upload to our site.
- Alternatively, drag your items straight into the 'files to upload' area.
- Be sure to include a descriptive album title (e.g. ‘Sports Carnival’) and a description of your material such as who, what, when and where.
- Add at least three descriptive keywords/tags separated with commas to describe your item(s).
- Press 'Upload Items'.
- You will then be able to preview your items and enter as much information as possible for each one in the relevant fields (including title, description, and keywords/tags).
If you need help uploading please contact us.
Please note any submitted items will be subject to the approval of the website administrator and may be edited before publishing. The user is responsible for copyright and permissions for all material uploaded to this site. The site owner accepts no responsibility for breaches of copyright, rights or permissions.