Gilroy Catholic College, 17-37 Marie St, Castle Hill
Don't miss this free event for all parents and caregivers (over 18 only due to content) is the best way to get educated for the start of a new year and new term!
Our guest speaker for the evening will be Leonie Smith, The Cyber Safety Lady, expert in cyber safety and author of Keeping Kids Safe Online. If you want to educate yourself or broaden your horizons with how you can be savvy online in keeping your children safe - don't miss this opportunity!
Leonie will be covering the following topics and more:
- Social Media safety/privacy
- Maintaining a spotless social media profile
- Keeping your child safe online
- Protecting your child from adult content and strangers online
- Cyber bullying and online stalking
- Balancing your child's screen time
- Managing kids digital devices and parental controls
- Avoiding online scams and viruses
- Online gaming
Please share so everyone has the opportunity to attend!
||Monday, 27 February 2017
Doors open at 6:30pm for 7:00pm start
||Gilroy Catholic College, Marie St, Castle Hill
||PRC AGM will be held prior to the our above speaker presentation