Annual School Reports
All non-government schools are required to produce an annual school report available to the public. This is a mandatory requirement legislated by the Education (Amendment) Act 2004.
The reports include information relating to:
- school performance in state-wide tests and examinations
- teacher standards
- retention rates in secondary schools
- enrolment policies and profiles
- student welfare policies
- discipline policies
- complaints and grievances resolution policies
- school-determined improvement goals
- summary financial information
Schools in the Parramatta Diocese also include information that reflects the Catholic identity and culture of our schools and the professional development of our staff.