CEDP welcomes applications for research that are consistent with the System Direction (2016-19).
- Applications should generally already have Ethics Clearance from their Human Research Ethics Committee of their own organisation prior to submission of the Application Form.
- Research cannot be conducted in system schools without approval from CEDP using the process outlined below.
The Application Process is as follows
- If necessary, contact CEDP to clarify your application prior to submission of the form at email@example.com
- Complete the National Projects – Application to Conduct Research in Schools form
- Send the form with all:
- Approvals are granted according to:
- accuracy and completeness of the application form
- appropriateness and relevance of the research to the CEDP System Direction
- the impact on, and benefits to, students, staff, parents, schools and system
- the number of applications already being implemented.
- Approval time can be up to 6 weeks from receipt of the form
- Approved researchers will receive a 'Letter of Approval'.
- Researchers will use this permission letter to approach individual school Principals for their approval.
- The 'Letter' may contain conditions of approval to which researchers must adhere.