Groundsperson/General Maintenance (21hrs p/w)
St Madeleine's Primary, Kenthurst
Position status: Permanent/part-time
Application closing date: 10/08/2012
A Permanent/Part-time position (21hrs/wk) is available at St Madeleine's Primary School for a competent and enthusiastic Grounds person who is also able to perform general maintenance duties.
• Knowledge and previous experience in maintenance work
• Trade qualifications highly desirable.
• Good Communication skills both written and oral.
• The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• To be able to work as part of a team
• Ability to work unsupervised and to show initiative in responding to situations
• Experience in using a range of equipment and tools.
• Aptitude for practical and mechanical activities.
• Able to perform manual and heavy work.
• Able to work safely with chemicals and machinery.
• OH & S requirements and specifically relating to maintenance work.
Name: Principal -Jeanette Black
Phone: 9654 6751
Send application to
Mrs Jeanette Black
St Madeleine's Primary School
28 Annangrove Road
Kenthurst NSW 2156
Child Protection Legislation requires that all employees undertake employment screening.
Applicants must be committed to the ethos of Catholic schools.
« Back to search results