Temporary/full-time teaching position K-6
St Bernadette's Primary, Castle Hill
Commencing: Term 4, 2012
Position status: Temporary/full-time
Application closing date: 10/08/2012
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced teachers for a temporary teaching position for Term 4, 2012.
Applicants must demonstrate:
* A sound knowledge and commitment to the Catholic Church's mission in Catholic Education.
*Use of creative and innovative teaching practice to provide a rich learning environment that acknolwedges the different learning styles of children.
* Effective practice and good management, utilising a variety of innovative teaching/learning strategies.
* Commitment to ongoing professional learning as a member of a learning community.
* Competence with the use of learning technologies to enhance curriculum.
* The ability to work in a team situation in both planning and teaching.
Name: Christine Fuoco
Phone: (02) 9634 2898
Send application to
St Bernadette's Primary School
357 Old Northern Road
CASTLE HILL 2154
Child Protection Legislation requires that all employees undertake employment screening.
Applicants must be committed to the ethos of Catholic schools.
« Back to search results