Secondary Teaching Position Yrs 7-10 PDHPE & RE
John XXIII Catholic Primary School and St Mark's Catholic College, Stanhope Gardens
Commencing: as soon as possible
Position status: Temporary/full-time
Application closing date: 2/08/2012
St Marks Catholic College is part of a Kindergarten to Year 12 Learning Community in the Catholic Parish of Blessed John XXIII, Stanhope Gardens. We are inviting applications from dedicated and enthusiastic teachers to join our staff. Preference will be given to teachers who can demonstrate flexibility across related subject areas - 7 to 10 PDHPE and Religious Education.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate or show evidence of:
• A sound knowledge of and commitment to the mission of Catholic Education in the Parramatta Diocese.
• Ability to work in professional learning teams.
• Proven capacity to personalize learning within an agile learning space.
• Demonstrated competence in the integration of learning technologies to enhance teaching and learning.
• An understanding of the role of assessment to inform learning.
• A thorough knowledge of the PDHPE and Religion 7 to 10 syllabus.
Name: Aaron Dent
Phone: (02) 9852 0500
Send application to
Mr Peter Stoyles
St Marks Catholic College
160 Perfection Avenue
STANHOPE GARDENS, NSW, 2768
Child Protection Legislation requires that all employees undertake employment screening.
Applicants must be committed to the ethos of Catholic schools.
« Back to search results