Catholic Education Teaching Scholarship
Successful applicants of this scholarship will receive:
- $2000 for the final year of their teacher training and
- selection to the Graduate Recruitment Program
To be eligible for consideration for this scholarship, applicants must:
- have successfully completed the first 3 years of study in a secondary or primary teacher-training course at either the University of Notre Dame or the Australian Catholic University and be enrolled in the 4th year of their course
- be undertaking studies that will enable them to teach either Mathematics and/or Science or Religious Education and one other subject area or Primary (K-Year 6)
- have evidence of a commitment to the ideals of Catholic Education
- have demonstrated involvement in either Parish or Community life.
- be willing to teach in the Parramatta Diocese
Indigenous students are encouraged to apply.
Scholarship Application Process
Applicants need to:
- complete the application form
- attach a copy of their academic transcript and other relevant documents
- email or post their application by 25 March 2013
Interviews will be held in April 2013 and scholarships awarded in May 2013.